A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Long Weekend.

Today was my daughter's 10th birthday.

Today I spent the majority of the day in the ER with my wife, who is experiencing a rather extreme drop in blood pressure.

It is the capping event of a long and stressful weekend, which I won't, at least at this juncture, detail.

However, that is why I've had neither the time nor the energy to post this weekend, and may not for a few days.

Sorry to regular guests to my blog. I hope to be back out swinging by week's end.

Liam.

P.S. Medical opinion is that Janet is fine, just experiencing some extreme reactions to the heat and humidity of the past week. That opinion notwithstanding, we're still concerned about her ability to function when, at the height of it, she could not rise from bed nor even sit up for dizziness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

Hopes and prayers for your wife, Liam, and many happy returns to your daughter.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:07:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liam,

Your wife and family are in my prayers.

Jeanne

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education