A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sigh...

I'm sorry to anyone who is eagerly awaiting part three of the sleep study series.

I was working on it, I just finished about 45 minutes of work on it, and my computer crashed. And of course, the last version I saved has my basic outline, but NONE of the stuff I fleshed out.

Suffice it to say, it was much funnier than either of the previous two, and will almost certainly not be as good when I try again.

I'll give it another shot tonight or tomorrow. I had hoped to have it posted this evening.

Liam.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Liam.
It'll all come back to you. Just zone out, put you mind in a special place, and be one with the keys!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 4:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education