A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Note About Comments

Folks,

In the last day or two, I've had a couple of times when the "Word Verification" feature of comments wasn't working properly. Tonight, for example, it keeps giving me the SAME word verification, and then telling me I'm typing it incorrectly.

Since my intent is not to prevent people from posting comments (and since several spammers seem to have figured out ways around that anyway, I've had to delete a few spam comments lately), I'm moving to moderated comments.

This means that when you post a comment, instead of posting immediately, it will be held until I can approve it.

It is not my intention to stifle debate here, and I promise I will post every comment that comes in, as long as it is even remotely on topic. The only comments I have deleted in the past and will continue to reject are spam comments whose sole objective is to try to get people to go to some web site or other.

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education