A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Links

I have three links that people who are interested in what I have to say should read.

The first is this article at Huffington Post. One of the regular posters posted a letter written by an Iraq war veteran. Worth a read.

The second is yet another tip o' the hat to fellow blogger Ken Grandlund. As regular readers are no doubt aware, I've had some very critical things to say about the Unitary Executive theory of U.S. government. Ken has written this post giving a great view on exactly what's wrong with the theory and how it is ultimately damaging to the very fabric of our nation. As always, written with an attention to detail I only wish I had.

Finally, this post from the New York Times, a column forwarded to me by my lovely wife. It is an op-ed piece putting the events of 9/11 into the perspective of history. (In order to read it, you have to sign up with the Times web site and create an account. I don't believe you have to pay for that at this time, but the Times has been charging for more and more of their content.)

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education