A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

A couple of links...

...to show what a TRUE liberal whack-job is.

I've spent a lot of time focusing on conservative extremists, but when people like this are out there, is it any wonder some people can't abide the liberal viewpoint?

This is the problem with extremists of any variety: They tarnish the color of the REASONABLE people.

(These were both linked to from comments to this site.)

First, someone I hope is a complete nut case, or we're all screwed: Link 1.

Second, a news article from a London tabloid (Link 2) which is probably no more factually correct than the Newsweek piece is reported to be, but which the poster grabs on to with more faith than the born again have in the Bible.

Let me stress again, I DO NOT AGREE WITH EITHER. I just ran across these and they irked me, and since I've been accused of never reporting on the things on the Left that irk me, it seemed I should...

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education