A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

VoW: Thursday, Three Thirty p.m.

I suggest no one go out. There were three robberies in Zachary today. Almost a riot in Walmart in Baker--the employees managed to stop that. People are filling 55 gallon drums with gas and the stations are running out. I spoke to a few ladies evacuees in Zachary, and they said Baton Rouge is out of food---that is why they are in Zachary. Zachary walmart has no produce and almost no meat. They have pulled all the weapons and ammo off the shelves till the violence in the city is contained. This is like a nightmare--surreal and scary. Gee!

My husband asked me not to leave home and go to the city. He sent me to fill my car with gas, I did that, made a run to Zachary, as he told me that the violence is spreading outward..and by the time I got home to [town], two hours maybe, the stores on [Hwy] were sold out of gas.

I am a bit worried. OK, a LOT worried.

Blessings,
[Name]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education