A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Interesting Study

I admit, I probably shouldn't post a link to this study, because it clearly appeals to the wrong aspects of my personality. I remind myself that it is not conservatives or conservativism that I dislike, it is the current neo-conservative cabal that has seized control and is making a mockery of America and everything Republicans have stood for traditionally.

That said, the study is apparently the second study to find that whiney, insecure children who run often to the teacher to tell on misbehaving classmates are much more likely to grow up to be Conservatives, while confident, self-reliant kids generally grow up to be Liberals.

On the other hand, I was a bit more of the whiney, insecure child than the confident, self-reliant one, and yet I'm certainly not solidly conservative, so perhaps the study is a batch of bunk.

Still, it's interesting, and entertaining to think of many of the corrupt members of our current leadership as whiney little tattling children.

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education