A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Real Story - Glenn Beck

The second thing I wanted to mention today doesn't really require much commentary. It's just a comment by Glenn Beck, interviewing Keith Ellison, the first Muslim to be elected to the U.S. Congress.

During an interview of Mr. Ellison, Beck said “OK. No offense, and I know Muslims. I like Muslims. I've been to mosques. I really don't believe that Islam is a religion of evil. I -- you know, I think it's being hijacked, quite frankly.

“With that being said, you are a Democrat. You are saying, 'Let's cut and run.' And I have to tell you, I have been nervous about this interview with you, because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies.'

And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.“


And this guy thinks he's helping anything? Glenn Beck-The Real Story: he's a racist.

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education