A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Another link...

Once again, Cenk Uygur has what I consider to be a great post detailing what factors in THIS administration led him to leave his party and go Democrat.

Personally, in his shoes, I would have stayed with my party and advocated for change from within. I personally have said on many occasions that although I don't like this particular Republican (and think that the party has lost its way in blindly following him and his cronies), that my goal is his replacement, not his replacement with a Democrat.

My goal is for replacing him with someone more responsible, more truthful, and more focused on the good of this country rather than the good of its corporate citizens. If that person is Republican, great. If it's a Democrat, great. If that person comes to us from the Green party or the Libertarian party or even the Weekly Frat Party, I don't care.

But still, I think Mr. Uygur's post highlights a lot of what I think is wrong with this particular Republican Administration.

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education