A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Monday, August 01, 2005

A quick update...

My life has become a swirling mass of dishes, laundry and household chores when I'm not at my paying job.

I have not lost my passion for politics, I've simply lost my free time, as I mentioned before.

However, I'll post a note like this every few days, just to keep people aware that I haven't abandoned the blog entirely.

Come next week, I'll be on vacation. I should then have time to start writing a lot again (assuming we have connectivity from Maine, which isn't a given).

Until then, I'll be living in this fog of exhaustion, and I'm sorry I'm not updating more often.

Liam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education