A place for Liam to post essays, comments, diatribes and rants on life in general.

Those fond of Liam's humor essays, they have been moved here.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Party Identification Failure

Check out this picture.

Now, people have suggested that the scarf is horses, not donkeys, but still, if you have hundreds of thousands of dollars to purchase your wardrobe with, don't you think maybe it's best to avoid this scarf, even if it only LOOKS like you're subtly supporting the other party?

Liam.

P.S. The guy who sent the link to me followed it up with "Though to be fair... donkeys have longer ears." and a moment later with "oh, and the ears on the scarf are too short, too."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you're in one of your hiatus periods, so you needn't reply. I can relate, as it's the weekend before the election, and I have little desire to follow any of the campaign at this point, I'm plum burnt out. I was a wimp and voted with an absentee ballot already (we don't have early voting, although that question was on our ballot for our state), I have bad knees and didn't want to risk long lines.

Enjoy your weekend, kiddo. And I look forward to hearing your happy or sad reaction after the election.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:39:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Career Education